Friday, May 22, 2009

Backyard Baseball at Mike & Sandi's




After church on Mother's Day we headed to Mike and Sandi's for lunch. We enjoyed a delicious meal and then headed outside to soak up some of the great weather. Mike started playing baseball with the kids and somehow Deanna and I got involved as well! We had a fun time and the kids couldn't believe that I could actually hit the ball! I'm pretty sure I should take that as an insult but instead I just had to show those kids that the Miller's used to play backyard ball all the time. Madi and Brayden got to experience batting, running the bases, and playing outfield.


Madi holding me on 1st base!
Deanna as 1st base man.


Mike pitching and Brayden on 2nd base.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun!! these photos make me sad we weren't there!! love and miss you