Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party (adult) 10.24.09


Kurk and Brandy invited us to a Halloween party over the weekend.  It was so much fun!  The costumes were crazy!  Brandy was a go-go girl, Kurk was a scary joker!  Chad and I went as baseball coach and referee!  I know rather safe costumes but this was the 1st time we went to the party!

Cindy and Kevin

I know these apples look appetizing but the one on the left with the cut is actually an onion!  What a GROSS prank!  Thanks to Brandy for filling me in on this secret!

Me, Brandy, and host Ashley (obviously a Hooters waitress)

Kurk sat down and this dracula decoration kept hanging on him so he decided he was going to take a "bite" out of him!  We had a great time and we hope to get invited next year!  Not sure how I didn't get a pic of Chad and I together but if I can get a copy from someone I will post it!


2 comments:

Stacey said...

Love your outfit Suz! Love your creativity. Also love the updates on Mike and Sandi's house! The red siding is beautiful!

Boswell said...

Hey, is that your ref shirt? You think I could borrow it? We have to go to a couple's party on Friday night and we were looking for ideas. Chip has Trey's baseball pants so he could be a player. Maybe Lou Pinella...haha. Let me know.
Beth