Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Time!!!!



Christmas time is a very busy time of year for our household.  We are not only preparing for the holidays but we are preparing for the kids' birthdays.  Brittany will be 9 on Christmas Day.  I can't believe that!  Britt is already thinking about 10 though!  Then, she starts talking about how many years it is until she is 16!  My, oh, my that makes my head spin!  I am having enough trouble thinking about that is was really 9 years ago that Chad and I were driving to the hospital on Christmas morning!  I am NOT ready for a 16 year old!  Last night she even counted up how old that would make Chad and I.  Happy, happy, joy, joy-let me just tell you I'm not ready to be that old either!  HA!  Clay will be 7 on New Year's Day and he doesn't seem to care about his advancement of years but he does care about having a birthday wish list!


Much to my delight, my house is decorated, my Christmas cards are almost done, and most of the gifts have been purchased.  This week I want to finish my cards and start wrapping.  I LOVE to wrap and make boxes look pretty!  I love putting them under the tree! 


I hope everyone will get a chance to take time during this crazy season to enjoy all the little things!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I like to wrap too! We should have a wrapping party!
Oh, and your blog is fixed on my side bar. I don't know what happened, but you are back in real time.

Stacey said...

yay Christmas-time! I can't believe how fast it snuck up this year! and can't believe Brit and Clay are getting so big, please tell them to STOP IT!!!! :) love and miss you!