Friday, January 8, 2010

My knee, oh, my knee!


I usually don't consider myself much of a wimp but this week I am feeling pretty wimpy!  Let's start with what happened.  Early Wednesday morning I decided to be a nice wife and not turn on our bedroom light so I wouldn't wake up sweet, sweet Chad.  All I needed was a pair of socks.  I used my good ole cell phone to light the way to the dresser.  Grabbed my socks, the cell phone light went out as I turned to walk out of the room and then THUD!  I ran smack into the electrical heater in our bedroom.  It is the plug-in old looking heavy kind of heater.  The type of heater that I wouldn't be able to move around very much if it wasn't on rollers.  Well, let me just tell you that with my knees I knocked it completely over!  Mainly my left knee took the biggest hit but my right knee has a little bruise.  As you can tell from the above picture my left (or in the pic the right side) it is still a little swollen and it isn't near as boney as the other.  I know, Chad had trouble figuring out which knee it was too!  I, on the other hand, have no trouble figuring it out.  It HURTS!  I am walking better today but I can cry about it if I want to (like a typical wimp!  HA!). 

2 comments:

Joy said...

I can imagine all the sympathy sweet Chad is giving you!! OUCH!

Stacey said...

Oh suz! I vote you stop being nice to Chad and turn on the light! HA just kidding. feel better soon!