Friday, March 25, 2011

Brittany turns 10 with a slumber party! December 2010

 Brittany turning 10 was a B*I*G deal in our household.  She wanted a slumber party, her 1st slumber party.  This mean, old mom made her narrow the invitations down.  I think she would've invited 20 girls!  I'm serious!  The night we planned her party was also the night that if you participated in Cheer Camp you got to perform at half time of the high school game.  Alicia, Jerry and the kids arrived just in time to watch Britt.  Here's some pictures from Britt's night.
 Miss Alayna, all smiles!
 Brittany still trying to "hold" Alayna, I think the time Brittany can hold Alayna is gone!


 This year Brittany wanted my favorite cake, Jello Cake with Cool Whip Frosting.  YUM!
 Look at my 10 year old's smile!  Britt is such a pretty young lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 Britt!! So glad we got to be home!! Miss you all!!