Friday, September 19, 2008

Kenny Chesney September 2008 Pirates and Poets Tour








I am a HUGE Kenny Chesney fan. No matter the cost of the tickets or what else is on the calendar I buy tix for his Indy show. This year Kenny was the 1st concert ever at Lucas Oil Stadium. His opening acts were Luke Bryan, Gary Allan, LeeAnn Rimes, and Keith Urban. The stadium is cool but the sound for the openers was awful! They opened the retractable roof before Keith Urban performed and it was better; then they opened the picture window before Kenny performed. I still wouldn't advise anyone to see a concert at that venue until they get some kinks worked out. I danced and had a good time. It was the last stop on the tour so Kenny played for 3 hours! I have seen him numerous times and he has never sang that long!! Britt and I go together as a Mommy and Me bonding time. This year we also went with Jay and Pam, and Deanna and Jeni (Deanna's friend from high school). We also saw Ben and Maggie. How many days til next year's concert?????




1 comment:

Stacey said...

So glad you got to go to the concert! You look so cute!!! Miss you!