Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OH Football at Ball State University September 2008


The CIC (the conference OH is in) got a chance to play at BSU on Saturday night. The stadium has been remodeled and it is awesome. The kids liked seeing such a big field. We traveled to Muncie with the Brumley's.
Saturday night after the OH victory over Madison Grant we headed to Rushville. Sunday the kids got a chance to ride with Papa Miller in the combine. I don't know who enjoys it more my Dad or the kids!?!?!

Then Sunday night I had to take a pic of my puppy (well my 92 lb 1 1/2 yr old dog). I LOVE Hester to death and I think he is so handsome!

2 comments:

Addy said...

Hi Susie,
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Hope things are well!
Addy

Shannon said...

of course I remember you! So glad you found me. I always drive by your house and wonder what you are up to now. Now I know. : ) Where do you work?