Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas 2008 with Ali,Jerry,Alayna,Jared


Alicia made me beads for 2 bracelets! One with sunflowers that I love! A snowman note pad (seen in above photo!) some new jammies and some homemade cinnamon candles that smell great!

I got Alicia a Women of Faith devotional. Hopefully it is a good one!

Chad got a Bears Hall of Fame banner. Look at that smile!



Clay's favorite present by far was this Ohio State Football set. It came with a felt field, offense/defense players, goal posts, and referees. He hasn't stopped playing with it since!




Jerry and Alicia visited us at the end of November and beginning of December. We had Christmas with them the night before they traveled h0me. Here are some pics from our gift exchange. We got Alayna a talking Jesus! He tells several Bible stories, very cool! I LOVE being able to say that I got Alayna Jesus for Christmas! I think everyone enjoyed what they received and I was glad we were able to spend some time with them!
Alayna with Jesus!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Your Christmas card was so very cute! Thanks!