Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Madi loves her Grandpa!

Madi feeding Baby Kennedy!

Papa Miller and his new grandbaby!

The "Kid" Table (minus Britt)

I have Thanksgiving at my house every year and we had some new additions this year. Pam and Jay brought Jay's parents-Denny and Carole, and his uncle Forrest. We also had some missing family members! Trey, Chad's cousin, stopped by. My uncle celebrated this year with my Papa at home and of course, we missed my Mama that just passed away. I don't know why but missing her made me miss my Mom even more than normal. Those 2 ladies meant so much to our family that I guess it is a true legacy to their memory that they are so sorely missed. I have LOTS of pics of Kennedy from her 1st Thanksgiving. It was the 1st time I have seen her since she was born. You gotta love her rocker hair! Here are several pics from our day. Other than my hiney injury the day was a great one!
Uncle Chris and Kennedy
Aunt Deanna and Britt holding Kennedy
Britt and Clay cuddling and feeding their baby cousin
Aunt Susie with Baby Kennedy-I got her a 1st Thanksgiving bib and a very cute knit hat!
Kennedy has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger. It was amazing seeing Kennedy react to her Daddy feeding her. In the one pic, she is holding onto Kenny! I am sure that we all pale in comparison!!! Well, maybe Mommy and Morgan are pretty important too!
Thanks to Morgan for sharing her sister all day long!

No comments: