Friday, February 6, 2009

The unveiling of the IPFW jersey Feb.2009




Mike, Britt, Clay and I went to the IPFW game last night. Mostly to cheer on Trey but to also show off Clay's replica jersey. We had it made for Clay's bday and it is just like Trey's including IPFW & # 44 on the front and McCorkle & #44 on the back. Although we have texted some pics to Trey, this was the 1st time Trey got to see Clay wearing it. I am not sure who smiled more-Clay or Trey!!!

The kids giving Trey high five after the game (which IPFW won by the way!).
Clay got an IPFW basketball and Britt got an IPFW water bottle and we had Trey autograph them after the game!


While we were waiting to talk to Trey after the game, the kids played on the court. Nice defense Clay!!! Maybe one day I will figure out how to shoot motion pics on my camera!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute!! Wish I could of been there! miss you guys!! One more week till your visit!!