Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Winter Blues

I honestly can't remember a winter that I was more tired of!! I don't normally make it a habit of wishing time away but this year I could totally skip to mid-Spring ASAP! Maybe it is because I have been sick this year-a cold/sinus infection that lasted most of December and into January and I now have another cold that started last week. Maybe it is the blasts of cold temperatures, the inches of snow, etc. I do know that I might be the most excited in our house to go to Florida in March. I seriously can't wait. I have even contemplated making one of those chain links made out of paper rings. Removing a ring once the day is passed. I remember making them in elementary school for Christmas. I am ready to be warm and stay warm for several days!!! Anyone with me???

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Amen Sister!!! I need some warmth and sunshinE!!! Love and miss you!