Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jess & Corey's Wedding 6.12.10

Brittany & the beautiful bride Jessica
Madilyn, Britt, & Jess
Madi & Jess
I was so proud of Brittany, the girls did such a good job!  Look at my beautiful 9 year old!
Deanna (with her broken foot) was quite the trooper for the weekend.  She started using crutches but eventually she used the stroller/walker to get around. 
Brayden did really well for being the only boy!
LOVE this picture!  Britt has such natural beauty!
Madi is growing up so fast!
posing on the dance floor
Britt & Madi getting down on the dance floor
posing "Charlie's Angels" style-even though they asked who Charlie was!
Kissing Brayden & Brayden not happy about it!
no more kisses!



the 1st dance as a married couple Jess & Corey

Jess dancing with her brother Dylon


Brayden was in amazement that all these people wanted to dance the modern electric slide!

the steps going into the reception-gorgeous!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

So adorable! She is wearing a beautiful blue dress. I can also make my daughter wear something similar to the bridesmaids on my sister’s wedding. Damn! I didn’t even think about it even once. I am glad I came across this post on time. I also have to decorate one of the NYC venues for her wedding photoshoot.