Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick trip down to see Dad, babies, puppy, & a barn!!! August 2010

Brittany & I made a SUPER quick trip home to see my extended family!  1st stop was the local ice cream shop with Dad, Kenny, Mary, Kennedy, and Drew.  Britt, of course, wanted to hold Drew!
Here's Venus!  Kenny & Mary's puppy (that is a sister to Pam & Jay's puppy) has such a sweet personality & HUGE feet!

Kenny & Mary are under construction at their house, a new barn!
Britt got to spend the day with Pam, Jay, & Lincoln on Saturday while I got some things done at Dad's.  I think Lincoln enjoyed having a playmate!

Brittany & Clay are both on a mission for me to have another baby, and they would prefer the baby to be a boy.  These pictures show how much Brittany would LOVE to have a baby in our house!  Chad & I, however, are not on board with their plans!

No comments: