Thursday, October 7, 2010

August 28th, 2010 Quick Chicago Trip

 We headed up to Chicago for a quick day trip.  The boys had tickets to the preseason Bears game vs. the Arizona Cardinals and the girls including my friend Tina headed to Michigan Avenue!  The weather was perfect!
the boys in their favorite attire!

  Chad said that Clay loved the inflatable Bear that the players ran out of during the start of the game

I LOVE this picture of Clay.  Much like his father, Soldier's Field is like heaven on earth!  Since I sent my camera with Chad, the girls didn't get to take pictures of our adventures shopping.  We made several purchases and ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  Everyone had a great day!

1 comment:

Joy said...

The pic of the 4 of you looks like the perfect Christmas card picture!!! Tank top, sunglasses, and all! :)) I remember talking about this at a football game a few weeks back...now I get to see the actual thing. Perfect!