Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Year's Day & Clay's 8th Birthday 2011

Clay turned the big 8 on 1.1.11 (too bad he wasn't 11!).  We started off his birthday at Mike & Sandi's where Clay got to open some presents then we headed to a re-scheduled basketball game.  Yes, a basketball game on New Year's Day.  I was not crazy about that but Clay was in heaven getting to play basketball on his birthday! 

Clay really, really wanted a Walter Payton jersey for Christmas, little did he know that Chad and I had bought it for his birthday. 
I baked a cake for Clay's actual birthday. 
Then, I baked a cake for Clay's birthday party with his friends. 
Oh, Caleb, I love that you LOVED Brittany's new zebra chair and I love that you allowed me to take your picture in your super cute hat! 
Clay had friends over and some spent the night. 
Overall, the kids had several birthday celebrations.  This year they definitely can't say their birthdays got lost in the holidays!

No comments: