Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bears vs Vikings Game October 19th, 2008

We recently won a church benefit's silent auction for Bears tickets. We not only got club level seats we also got a parking pass to one of the tailgating lots. At the same auction, Mike and Sandi bought the 2 tickets next to us, so our trip to Chicago was a family affair. We had perfect weather to not only tailgate but to watch a very close football game. We would score and then the Vikings would score, although it was frustrating I just might be able to recite "Bear Down" in my sleep!!!! Here are some pics from our day.We may not have had the biggest grill, but I feel like we had the "the little grill that could", I thought our brats tasted just as good as everyone else's!




In our house, Payton (notice P"a"yton, not to be confused with P"e"yton)was the man and will always be the man. I thought this picture was cool and it was HUGE. I am glad it came out as good as it did. Normally we are in the end zone on the opposite end from this Bears head, so it was a first for us to be right there and see the guys come out. My Hester pic didn't come out-those silly fireworks!?!?! Don't they know I was taking pics for my blog!!!!

Bears Football = Serious Stuff. Ha!!! Sandi and I walked around since Sandi hadn't been to the new stadium. This is how the guys looked when we left and when we got back! Too funny!We had a great day! Not sure I would pay for the Club privileges but it was fun for a day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sounds awesome. Although I don't know if your experience could compare with Chad's celebrity encounter!!! That was awesome. I can't wait to go to the game on the 9th. Bear Down! I hope the Titans get beat before then, or the Bears will have a lot of pressure, and my track record for attending games is not that good so far...