Monday, September 21, 2009

Kenny Chesney Concert 9.19.09


Brittany and I made our annual trip to see Mr. Chesney this past Saturday night.  The highlight of the evening for me is that Kenny sang "Me and You" for the 1st time in 6 years.  I know the number of years because he told the audience he wanted to do a song that he has missed singing to the Indy crowd.  "Me and You" was a song that played at Chad and my wedding.  Kenny sounded GREAT and was in a good mood!  I have seen him enough times to know when he isn't up to par and he definitely was that night.

the side of one of Kenny's semi trailers

I didn't know that when I bought tickets I bought club seats.  At Lucas Oil they have the Baker Daniels Club, which entitled us to a special entrance, a private bathroom, our own concession stand/bar, and the lobby even had Colts carpet!

this is Brittany being impressed that the stall had individual lights!  TOO CUTE!  We had visited the normal bathrooms before we went to our seats so she said these made her feel extra special!

The security crew even went and got her ear plugs.  I thought you would be able to see them in this pic but not really!

our view of the stage

me, on one of my fav days of the year!

Someone was nice enough to take our picture!  Maybe we do look a little alike!  Just not in coloring!

Britt sporting her Kenny shirt and a new light up necklace!

Sugarland, Zach Brown Band, Miranda Lambert, and Montgomery Gentry were great!  Sugarland is fabulous!  I saw them a couple years ago at Verizon before Kenny (imagine that?!?) and it was good to see them again!  Overall, Britt and I had a great time!  The night was beautiful so the roof was open and I really do think they fixed the sound problems.  Even in the Colts house, we had a BLAST!

2 comments:

Boswell said...

So funny that you were at Lucas Oil and Chad was at Soldier Field. haha. Glad you and Britt had a great time. I think the men did as well!!!

pampeggs said...

I love the pics! She is getting so big. Such a little lady. I am glad you guys had fun!