Monday, September 14, 2009

Start of Upward Football and Homecoming Parade/Days 9.12.09




Clay started his 2nd season of Upward flag football. He was moved up to the next level (1st-3rd graders with fball experience) and Clay was excited to hear that interceptions would now count! My day was split between Clay's football game and Brittany being in the Homecoming Days Parade with her softball All Star team. I am not good at missing ANY of my children's activities so I was under stress! I watched 1/2 of Clay's game then jumped in the car with Sandi and headed to the parade. Wouldn't you know that Clay caught an interception!?!?!!?!? SO EXCITING for Clay, but I missed it! Yes, his uniform is purple/gold, yes, that is Marion colors. Or in Clay's world Vikings' colors (not popular with Clay or my mother-in-law!). The colors are chosen by Upward and nation-wide.

some of the softball girls

facepainting/tattoos at Homecoming Days

No comments: