Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Kennedy getting so BIG!












I went to Rushville last weekend for the whole weekend. The kids finished Upward basketball so we were able to go Friday and stay until Sunday, something we haven't done since bball started in November!! Mary brought Kennedy over for a visit and I was shocked at how big she is. I LOVE the cheeks! The boys (Clay & Brayden) weren't too much into posing for a picture with Kennedy, but Madi was up for it!!! I love the pic with Mary looking down at Kennedy and Kennedy looking up at her mama! Nothing compares to the love between mothers and their children. Kennedy gets along just fine with Papa Miller (actually she likes him better than me!) so I had to include a picture of them too!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wow! How did she get so big so fast! what a cutie!