Friday, March 6, 2009

New Addition to Cline Family 3.5.09


Max was featured on WWKI radio station yesterday as the pet of the day. I made some phone calls to Deanna and Chris and they came to Kokomo to adopt him. Normally, labrodoodles (am I spelling this right??) are pretty expensive so this was quite a steal to get Max from the Humane Society. Here are some pics from last night when Deanna, Chris, Madi, Brayden, and Max came over for dinner. Madi and Brayden LOVE dogs and have asked for one for a very long time but with Deanna's allergies a regular dog wasn't going to work.


Not quite a perfect pic but at least the whole family is present.


I hope I don't hurt your pride Max to show a pic while you are taking care of your business but this picture actually turned out with it being dark outside!


I was shocked at how tall Max is! I was thinking shorter legs!

Here is our darling Hester after the playdate with Max! Poor Baby!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Very Cute!!! I love dogs as you well know. Love that they were able to adopt one too. I hope to do that if we ever get another dog. There are too many out there with no homes :(

Susie said...

Beth-can't wait for Sat night!!!! can't wait to get all dolled up for Chad and I 1st Prom together!