Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kennedy and Kim




I went to Rville this past weekend to see my Dad and the rest of my family. Mary and Kenny brought the girls over. Kennedy is now 5 mths. old and I cannot resist taking pics of this beautiful creature. Her perfect skin and the hair and the eyes, etc. etc.! Kennedy isn't just chilling out in these pics, she actually sleeps with her arms behind her head! To anyone that knows my hatred for feet, this pic was hard to take but Kennedy is seriously flexible!


I met Kim and her family for lunch on Sunday. SO great to catch up with them. After lunch when we were saying our goodbye's Sara told me that when they see me it is part of being home again. I couldn't have said it better. Alot of my childhood was spent with Kim and her family. I am very glad to be back in touch with Kim!
It was a great weekend to catch up with Jay, Pam, Deanna, Madi, Brayden, Kenny, Mary, Kennedy, Morgan, Uncle Mike and Dad.

No comments: