Friday, April 10, 2009

Stacey


One of my favorite people in this world is Stacey Johnston. We met the 1st day of moving into the dorm at Purdue (Fall 1994). Our friendship means so much to me. In my busy life (much like everyone else) true friends are few and far between. I talked to Stac yesterday on the phone a couple of times as we are trying to schedule "getting together" for our upcoming birthdays. Although we don't have to talk daily or even weekly on the phone, when we talk I feel like she knows everything about me. She knows by the sound of my voice whether my day is going well or bad. Friends like that are ones to cherish and celebrate! Just wanted to tell you Stac how much your friendship means to me! Love you-Girl!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

wow Suz! Thanks so much! I love our friendship so much, I thank God for bringing us together! Love and miss you!