Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break 2009 III


Part 3


Hole in One Connor

Hole in One Colin

Hole in One Clay






One day the guys went down to visit Shane and the girls took the kids miniature golfing. Our family has went to this particular place before. The main attraction is the ability to feed alligators that are in a cage in the center of the course, the 2nd attraction is the golfing. We purchased the alligator food (which I am sure was a Meaty dog treat! HA!) and placed it on a big bobby pin on the end of a cane fishing pole. The kids loved feeding the alligators. Some of the gators were a little aggressive and we thought the kids would lose their poles! The pic of Colin (mainly the back of his head) is when he was speaking "gator" to the gators. I laughed forever about that! I wish I could have a video of it! He has such a quirky mind and such a funny sense of humor! He is definitely Tom's grandson and Cam's son!



Wow, a pic of me! Just holding the cane pole for the kids but I had to post since I don't have very many of me! HA!


Hole in One Brittany










I can't help it, this pic is SOOO Karate Kid! I know that shows my age, but who cares!?!?!!




As a typical tourist, I took this pic of a dead jelly fish.







Boogie Boarding in the pool



Britt is quite the sporty girl and she would love to start playing volleyball. At our school she isn't quite old enough. We found a little shop that was selling beach volleyballs so we got one for Britt. Here a few pics from our vball session on the beach. No points were tallied but we all got excited when we kept a volley going! I love to watch the kids play something new. I was never that into sports, I was just happy to be asked to play. Chad's family is at the other end of the spectrum-Chad and Alicia were very athletic and Mike and Sandi are very competitive. My kids definitely take after the McCorkle's. They seem to have some natural ability (that does NOT come from their mother!). I enjoyed watching Britt and Clay try volleyball.





Kyle serving it up!

Britt & Tina taking on the boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trying not to get too excited about the volleyball...still afraid soccer will win out!! But she looks good with the v-ball in her hand!!!
love and miss you all!!