Monday, June 22, 2009

Introducing our newest family member Coco!!!!



Chad brought home a puppy on Saturday morning from work. Someone dumped 2 puppies off and Chad, the softy that he is, decided our family could add one more member! I am a big SUCKER for animals as well and I knew once I saw this puppy I would be in trouble. Coco is adorable and my daughter is in heaven!!! She is so excited to be able to carry her around. When
we got Hester he was already 9 wks old and too heavy for Britt and Clay to hold. Knock on wood Coco has had no accidents!?!?! We are taking her to the vet this week so they can estimate what kind of dog she is and how big she will get.

Yes, this is Coco asleep!!!!!

Britt made her a bed for their 1st night together.

I LOVE this pic! Hester is liking his new buddy! Amazingly enough, Hester really hasn't had any major issues! Our cat, Sara, not loving the new arrangement! So far, Sara is just stalking the puppy!


Clay and Coco




We took Coco over to the Brumley's and Coco really played with Tina. TOO CUTE!

3 comments:

Addy said...

What a cute puppy! Looks like the kids will be spoiling Coco!

Stacey said...

SUSIE! SOOOO CUTE! Oh my goodness, what a fun addition! Love Brit making a bed for him, what a cutie! LOVE Hester and Coco together!

Beth said...

Even though our dog is still as small as a puppy, I miss the puppy stage. Coco is soooo cute. Can't wait to meet him in person.