Friday, July 24, 2009

Coco Update


Our newest family member Coco is growing like a weed! I took her to the vet for her 2nd round of puppy shots. As long as the treats were coming, she didn't care about what the vet was doing. Coco was 5 lbs at the 1st visit and now she is 10 lbs. The vet is still not sure what main breed she is but they are still estimating a dog under 50 lbs. YEAH for me! I LOVE my Hester but I have no desire to have another 96 lb dog!

Coco is doing well on the puppy potty training, her accidents are getting fewer and fewer. Now, when she does have an accident she "pouts"-the tail between the legs, the ears pinned back, etc. I feel like we are making progress.

Hester loves her Coco and Sara, the cat, tolerates Coco.

1 comment:

Boswell said...

Cute! So, from a person who has potty trained kids and now is potty training a dog, which is easier? I certainly hope the kids are.