Wednesday, July 1, 2009

UPDATE Church Camp June 09

The "Drop Off" Picture


Miss Britt had a GREAT time at camp and is even talking about next year. She sang us her favorite Bible song and stated her memory verse. She was very tired but you could tell it was a very rewarding couple of days for her and her friends. She desperately wanted to take a shower, which she definitely needed. This Mom was very rewarded when I picked her up. After the proper id was made I was allowed to go into the gym and pick up my camper. Britt jumped into my arms and cried! yes, cried! She just held me tight and said "I really missed you!". I told her I missed her too! One day she might hear about how much anxiety I had during her 1st camping adventure, but for right now I am just happy to have her back at home!


The "Pick Up" Picture

1 comment:

Addy said...

Isn't it nice to be missed? Glad that she enjoyed her first camp experience!