Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All Star Softball Tournament 7/11/09-7/12/09


We Won!!!! We played 5 games in 2 days and we won every game! Not bad for the team's 1st tourney ever!




Britt on 3rd base, flashing her pretty smile!


I LOVE the All Star uniforms!
Britt had told me not to buy her sliding pants because she wasn't going to slide, ever, even if it meant she would get out. Well, Clay showed Britt how to slide in our living room. Britt wanted to stop in Marion on the way to buy sliding pants. I told her she would have to prove to me that she would actually slide. So, on Sunday Britt slid every chance she got! Therefore, I am headed to buy those sliding pants! What a sporty girl she is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the posts Susie! I love to see what is going on with you and your family! Love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! tell Britt I'm proud of her- especially for the sliding!! I knew she'd do it!! love you all!!