Thursday, August 7, 2008

We're Going to the Chapel and We're Going to Get Married









Pam(my baby sister) & Jay were married on 8.2.08. The wedding was so much fun and very much a family affair. Here are a few pics from the wedding. I am sure I will post more later but here is a start. Clay LOVED his tux, so much so that he wanted to take it home with us! From the moment he put it on he held his shoulders broader. He looked good and he knew it! I love the pic of Jay and Pam walking to the limo. I printed that pic in sepia (!?!!?) and it is a great pic and I love that the bubbles showed up! Brittany was gorgeous in her flower girl dress. This is the 3rd wedding for her and she looks so grown up. This wedding the nerves were gone and she enjoyed herself more! The bridesmaids traveled from several states for the special day, the green dresses made everyone's tan stand out. Clay and my nephew Brayden were ring men-too cute! The kids were so happy to be included in Aunt Pam's day. Then, the last pic was of the sisters. I was crying when she walked down the aisle the same way I did with Deanna. Sisterhood is definitely a kinship like no other. Chad and I are done having kids but I only have 1 regret with that decision and that is that Britt will not have a sister!!! More pics of the bride and groom to follow!

4 comments:

Mom of Double A said...

Hi Suz!
Great pictures-you are right that Clay looked so proud (and Handsome). And Brittany looked so beautiful, like a little Bride.

Can't believe Pam is married!
Are we old or what?!

Looks like a beautiful day-Congrats to Pam and her new hubby!

pampeggs said...

Yeah... I love the pics. I can't wait to have my own copies! We are having a great time down here in Turks and Caicos. You might have to teach me how to do a blog, so we can have our own page. Love you so much!

Stacey said...

Cute pics Susie! Brit was so pretty and Clay was so handsome!!! I love the picture of all of the sisters! so pretty!

Anonymous said...

WOW...do I have the most adorable niece and nephew or what. No bias there either! :) I really wish I could of been there! Pam looks gorgeous too! I love that you're blogging...I kind of feel like I'm closer- I know more about what's going on in your life! Miss you guys soooo much!! Love you and give everyone hugs!
Aunt Ali