Monday, August 3, 2009

Madi & Brayden Sleepovers July 2009



Madi has stayed with us for a week each of the last 2 summers, so we had Madi again this past week to make it 3 summers in a row! Although I had to work, I think the girls had a good time. Madi LOVES our hot tub so that was a nightly event. Mike, my dear father-in-law retired this week, so with a little of my help the girls made him a sign. We didn't get there before he left for his last day of work, but Sandi hung it on the back door so Mike saw it when he got home. I was told that he LOVED it!




With Madi staying at our house, Clay went and stayed with Brayden at Deanna/Chris' house. Clay has never stayed away from home, especially not from Sunday night until Thursday night! He did great though! A few tears here and there but Deanna said for the most part he handled it well. I met Deanna on Thursday night and since we were headed to Rville on Friday night, Brayden wanted to come to my house, so Britt went to Deanna's. Are you all keeping up??? Anyway on the way down to Rville, Coco loved sitting on top of Brayden!!! He loved that!

No comments: