Friday, August 21, 2009

Pet Update Aug 09




I just wanted to post an update on our pets. The glorious Sara is adjusting quite well to the new puppy Coco. I will not say they love each other but they tolerate each other!

Coco and Hester wrestle 90% of the time, if they aren't wrestling/biting each other they are sleeping or eating! HA!



Coco went to her final puppy shot appt this week. We started out at the 1st visit at 5lbs, the 2nd visit she was 10lbs, now she is 18.3lbs! Since we aren't sure what breed she is (affectionately she is our Heinz 57), the vet estimated that she will be around 50 lbs. The best news is that she is a very healthy puppy, which we feel lucky about! I LOVE her new girly collar embroidered with my fav flower the sunflower!!! The collar was even called Suzie Q! Too funny!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Cute collar! I don't have a lot of clothes for Reese, but I do like collars. I only have three, but I think they are a neat accessory that I could potentially get carried away with!

Susie said...

i am not a dog clothes person either but i seriously LOVE her color; the only time i have seen Reese you had his hot dog leash on-I loved it! HA!