Thursday, April 22, 2010

Drew Steven arrives 4.21.10 7lbs. 3 oz. 20 inches long

Drew Steven


Kenny, Mary, Morgan, and Kennedy welcomed Baby Drew on 4.21.10 at 6:47am.  Baby and Mom are doing really well!  Here are some pictures from Drew's Birth Day!  I wasn't able to get any pics of Dad (Papa).  He was at the hospital before I got there and left to get to the field to plant some more crops.  I also didn't get any pictures of Morgan with Drew.  Morgan was at school when I was there!  I promise to get some pictures of the entire family very soon!  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Mary is 3 for 3, she delivered all her babies in this room!
Aunt Pam and Drew

Aunt Susie and Drew
Mommy and Drew

Daddy, Drew, Mommy
Check out the hair!

Pam, Kenny, Drew, Mary, Susie, Deanna
Daddy really checking out his baby boy
Cousin Dylan quite happy to meet Drew

Aunt LeeAnn and Drew
Kenny, Drew, Mary, Grandma Donna
Drew, Mary, Aunt LeeAnn
Introducing Kenny to Baby Drew



Miss Kennedy ready to leave!  In the picture below, Kennedy was waving bye to her baby brother! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! Kenny and Mary!! I'm so happy for you!!