Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playground equipment + Trails = FUN!

we headed down to Deanna and Chris' on Good Friday.  The weather was crazy warm so it was perfect for a day at their local park that has playground equipment and trails to walk.  Deanna warned us that the trails were steep but check out the pics!!! 
at the beginning of the hike
notice the dirt path surrounded by hills!!  of course, Clay wants to be the fearless leader!
I think this picture is adorable, Britt and Clay coming to Madi's rescue!
Every time I look at this picture I laugh.  I wanted the kids close to the water which made my sister a little nervous having Brayden that close to the water.  Well, let me just tell you, all the other kids posed behind the log with their feet planted on the ground.  Not Brayden, he wanted to stand on the log.  Notice his left hand is a blur, because he was about to fall!  Deanna gasped, I took the picture and we got away from the water (quickly!!!). 
Clay 7 yrs old
Brittany 9 yrs old
Madilyn 8 yrs old
Brayden just shy of 5 yrs old

1 comment:

Addy said...

How fun that your kids are nearly the same ages so you can enjoy so much together!