Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kenny Chesney Live-the movie April 2010

Instead of touring in the Summer of 2010, Kenny Chesney released a behind-the-scenes 3d concert movie.  The crazy thing was the times of the show.  1 show per day and the day Deanna and I went it was at 10pm.  I felt so old when I was getting ready to go somewhere at 9ish!!!  I haven't done that in years-Purdue memories-anyone???  Overall, it was GREAT!  I am very biased, I will admit to that, but really who has a nicer voice to listen to? 
Here's our 3d glasses, movie stubs and the time just before the movie started!
Deanna and Susie anxiously waiting for the movie to start.  Another fun fact for the evening, before the movie started the manager came out and gave instructions.  No dancing, stay seated, please don't sing so loud that people can't hear Kenny Chesney sing, etc.  I was laughing so hard, then the movie started.  I don't sit thru Kenny's concerts I dance and sing my heart out and NOW I can't do that!!  I really didn't think it would be a problem.  I did sing and once in a while, my legs were rocking but just a little!!!!  The movie might pacify me enough until I can see Kenny again!

No comments: